According to the data tracked by The Washington Post, Oklahoma and Nevada have joined Florida, Arizona, and Texas in rising of new coronavirus cases, hospitalizations and deaths. Over 62,000 new cases have been reported on Tuesday all over the nation. The total count of the coronavirus cases has reached to 3.41 million since the beginning of the pandemic.
The nation had an average of 724 deaths on Monday. On Tuesday the nation announced more than 900 deaths due to coronavirus. The death toll is increasing every day in a leap as per reports. The death rate in Texas has reached a different level and people there are looking alternatives as the morgue is filling up too fast.
If we look outside the border of the United States, this type of epic rise in the number of cases is seen only in the developing countries, especially nations that lack wealth and resources like the United States. The number of new cases of States has gone too far outstripping many other countries. The new cases in Florida can alone suppress the total number of cases in many European countries.
Records till Tuesday including Florida, North Carolina, Alabama, Nevada and Utah minimum of 133,000 Americans have lost their lives due to covid-19 till date.
Here we list down some of the important developments:
- An experimental coronavirus vaccine by scientists provoked insusceptible reactions in the first 45 individuals who were a part of the trial in quite a while. And it seemed, by all accounts, to be protected, as indicated by early discoveries published Tuesday in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- CDC Director Robert Redfield stated on Tuesday that the coronavirus could be “leveled out” in the United States only if people start wearing masks or cover their faces with other alternatives.
- The Trump organization suddenly dropped plans to make worldwide students of the States leave the nation on the off chance that they aren’t taking any up close and personal classes this fall.
- A few communities in Arizona and Texas are planning for a surge in deaths due to the coronavirus. Hospital morgues are filling up and there is a shortage of space for the dead bodies. They are requesting for “mobile morgues” — refrigerated trucks that can fill in as the second option and help in body stockpiling.
- 90% of the residents of Montana assisted-living facility has been tested positive of the coronavirus. Much before the outbreak occurred, Canyon Creek Memory Care was offered free testing by the State but they turned down.