With over two billion active users, Facebook is one of the best social media platforms in the world. On Facebook, you can share your thoughts with your friends, family and many other million users. Moreover, the platform will create new ways to connect with your audience and improve your online visibility for your brand. One big plus on which the topic of this article stands is that you can change your name on Facebook if it does not suit your brand.
Want to learn how to change name on Facebook? I’m sure you do. Here I’ll give you a roadmap for changing the name of your Facebook account.
Why is there a need to change your name on Facebook?
Before we move further to the steps, we need to know why there is a need to change your name on Facebook.
However, there is no particular reason for changing your name on Facebook.
Suppose if you’re running a brand on Facebook, you must need a name that represents your brand.
On the other hand, suppose you created a Facebook account in your teenage day, and now you’re married and linked your name with your spouse.
So that is why you need to change your name, so your loved ones can find you on Facebook without any hassle.
One more reason is that you’re getting mature and wanted to get rid of his/her embarrassing Facebook name.
So next time when the question, how do I change my name on Facebook comes to your mind, do not feel strange to do so.
How to change my name on Facebook on iPhone?
Here, we will go through the steps for changing the name of your Facebook account.
Follow every step carefully so that you can’t get stuck in any confusion.
Let’s get started.
1. Open the Facebook app on your iPhone device and log in to your account.
2. Tap on the three horizontal lines at the bottom right corner of your screen.
3. Scroll down to find Settings & privacy and tap on it.
4. Tap on the Settings button and select personal information.
5. Tap on your Facebook name and type the new name in the given box.
6. After typing your new name, tap on review changes.
7. Type your password and tap on the save changes button.
Hurray! You successfully changed the name on your Facebook account on your iPhone.
How to change your name on Facebook on Android?
If you’re an android user, the steps for changing your name on Facebook will be like this.
So carefully put your eyes on every step from start to end.
1. Launch the Facebook app on your iPhone and sign in to your account.
2. Tap on the three horizontal lines at the top right corner of your screen.
3. Scroll and tap on the settings & privacy button.
4. Tap on the settings button.
5. You have to tap on the personal information and select name.
6. Here, you can type your new name in the given box.
7. Tap on the review changes button after typing your new name.
8. Type your password and tap on save changes.
Hurray! You successfully changed the name of your Facebook account on your Android devices.
How to change name on Facebook on your PC?
Let us see how do you change your name on Facebook on your PC.
1. Visit Facebook on your computer and log in to your account.
2. Click on the down-shapes arrow icon at the top right corner of your screen.
3. Choose settings & privacy from the drop-down menu and click on the settings button.
4. Click on the edit button next to the name of your Facebook account.
5. Type your new name in the given box and click on review changes.
6 Enter the password and click on save changes.
Bonus Tip:- How to change your Facebook page name?
Surprise! Surprise! A bonus tip is here for you guys. If you’re looking to change your Facebook page name, look at the steps we will show you below in this article.
Make sure to follow every step carefully so you can’t get stuck in any confusion.
1. Open Facebook and log in to your account.
2. Tap on the pages from the menu section.
3. Choose your page whose name you want to change and click on it.
4. Tap on the down arrow more button and select about.
5. Click on the edit info button.
6. Type a new page name in the given box.
7. A message of confirm name change request will appear on your screen.
Click on the request changes on the message to confirm your request.
You successfully changed the name of your Facebook page.
So here is the handful guide for how to change the name on Facebook. Suppose you’re running a brand, and your current Facebook name does not represent your brand. So you can change the name of your Facebook account. We hope the steps given in this article will help you to do so.